Friday, September 26, 2008

Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen

Well, I did take a new job and it is scaring me. Mainly because it is a commission only position. I am still searching for something else, something more dependable, but you never ever know, do you?

I am really and truly a marketer. I see this as a huge opportunity to make a lot of money and I see a ton of avenues to do it! I just wish I had been hired in that capacity...you know telling every body else what to do.

Instead of walking up and down the streets cold calling and what I consider panning for gold in the ocean, I am going to put together a presentation and book myself at local "chapter" meetings.

When I worked for the Beverage Monster people were always asking me if I could give a talk to their clubs or bring along a big truck, stuff like that. People love to hear about subjects that are not the usual run of the mill rubber chicken lunch fodder.

1 comment:

Lisa :-] said...

Good luck, Mar. If anyone can do this, YOU can!