Friday, August 20, 2004

ILOVE PURPLE

Anyway....I'm playing hookie again at the public library where I do most all my hookie olaying. Sometimes I go to the Book Cellar and browse through all their wonderful books, once a month allowing myself to purchase a few, that is my second favorite place to play hookie.

I go the Arborteum and sit in the vehicle and read, or write in my journal. I go sit at the Keeneland Race Track parking lot. Last week, after having to awake at 4am to make a 6am meeting, I had to go lay the car seat back and catch a few zzzzzzzzzzzzz's. The security police came over to make sure I was not a dead body.

Mainly, I'll ride around and goof off. May even travel up to the Horse Park. They have a beautiful area to just sit and comptemplate life.

Anyway, I'm at a loss for any subject matter to write about.

No comments: