Thursday, October 06, 2005



My Favorite Places

Since I am 300 miles away from my most my favorite places, I must find new places that I can run away to and amuse myself. I loved the Flea Markets and Antique Malls that one can find in any given small town in Kentucky. I love junk, that is all there is to it.

I like the abandoned photo's I find. Such as the one above. No name was scribbled across the back to give future generations a clue. Just two people, standing close together happily oblivious to the little girl who is standing off to the right with a glum look on her face. I wonder if the people are her grandparents? Or recently have adopted an orphan. She looks like and orphan, doesn't she?

I have sent away for two books on shadow boxes. Hopefully I will take all the junk I find fascinating and turn it into some type of art! Give this little girl a home again.

No comments: