Grace in Small Things 33rd edition of 365
1) Deciding that looking for "the cutest baby of the day" contest that I will hold in my head and announce the winner only to me is a perfect way to make the creeping crawling time pass by now that the Christmas rush/push is over and things are almost back to the vaguely boring routine at Biscuit Bucket.
2) Finding a beautifully designed simple white bowl at Goodwill for 59 cents.
3) How delicious it is to read a Eliz. Berg novel.
4) My blue and white Vitoria Secret bath robe that is a hundred years old and so comfy.
5) Laying on the couch with my legs entwined with my husbands and nodding out for a few minutes during the ESPN coverage of the UK game. He nodded out too, (we won by a million points).
Bonus # 6 - Having an anonymous comment on my "Love affair with Candy" entry about Blue Monday candy bars.