1) Coffee - the nectar of life - first thing in the morning.
2) Ability to remove myself, if only for just a few hours, with a short journey/adventure to parts unknown.
3) A pen that feels just right in my hand and writes with a smooth flair.
4) Small towns without even a four way stop.
5) An Amish buggy tearing down the two lane highway! I have not seen such a throw back sight since leaving Ft. Wayne over two years ago. I knew the Amish/Mennonites had settled around this West KY area, but I had yet to see them. They are a fearless people.