7 of 365
1) Realizing I was watching a sunset and it was beautiful.
2) Not burning down the house. I remembered I had left the oven on earlier in the day when I rushed off to work! I had thawed out several chicken breasts and they had been in the refrigerator tooooo long and I thought I would cook them before leaving for work. Great ideas gone bad! Joe home at 330 and turned off oven! Chicken burnt to a black glob. That's what happens at 350 degrees for seven hours!!
3) Thin crust deLITE pizza from Papa Murphy's.
4) Money grams at Walmart - too easy and a Christmas discount.
5) The end of a trying day that was coupled with my out of sorts mood.