Thursday, March 31, 2005

I DON'T WORK FOR YOU

I am really angry and upset. Thank God I am going to hook up with my sister a little later today and borrow some mood enhancing drugs! Having Poo-Poo at home being a Butt Head is annoying and frustrating.

When you love each other, shouldn't you treat each other with kindness and understanding? What is up with all this tension and grief? And, gentle folks, it is not me. I am the very easy to get along with. I am trying to get through this move and relocation with as much class as possible.

I do have class, folks. I am giving him a break because I understand the pressure and stress he is under. When he is taken outside his element and comfort zone, he does not react well. A lot of drama, a lot of snide remarks, a lot of meanness actually.

I do not work for you, Mister Poo-Poo. We are partners! I have my own set of problems and things I need to accomplish. You are not helping me with them. Do you hear me complaining?

I wish I could wave a magic wand and turn him into a prince. He is already handsome, but the inside ugliness is hard to take.

Give me drugs!

No comments: