Thursday, March 03, 2005

LIFE RETURNING TO NORMAL FOR 24 HOURS

Poo-Poo just left for Ft. Wayne. The house is an absolute wreck. I will clean it up, toss all the junk into B.'s room and then try to disinfect the lazy boy chair. I have never experienced such a stink before in my life! It smells like it was confined to a smoke filled room for years...hey, it was!

I have found out that D. is reading my journal on AOL. It has semi freaked me out. I suspected several months ago when B. mentioned my screen name and then said, "I don't know where that came from?" Why does a 10 year old girl think she is clever...or has any iota of being smarter than me? Huh?

I will have my revenge, even if it is only I who knows!

it is almost seven (four more moments) and I am in pj's, hair askew and teeth unbrushed. Wish it were over....in a strange surreal sense I feel a certain ability to not care anymore without suffering any consequenses!

No comments: