Sunday, March 13, 2005

Its 4am and I can't sleep

I guess that says it all. Had another fight or sorts with Zorro. I try not to instigate them, but maybe I did this one. I get tired of his suble jabs, his insistance that I stay focused on every word he utters. I was watching the ball game for Christ's sake! I guess I did become snippy.

But, I have come to this conclusion. I am going to have to stop drinking. Totally and forever. Every problem we ever have, I'd say at least 90%, is caused directly or indirectly by alcohol.

I would never consider myself an alcoholic (isn't that a dead give away that you are one). I just think it is the prudent thing to do. I'll survive and be a better person for it.

Just wanted to get it on the record that another fight has occurred and that he said some very hurtful things...again. I am just whooped.

No comments: