Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Moon Mouse?



(The astronaut looks like he is carrying a rodent!)


Last year I stumbled across a blog that was artistic in nature. I really enjoyed it and when she announced a postcard exchange I jumped at the challenge. It was only after I had committed that I realized you were suppose to create the post card!! Horrors! It took me forever to come up with a workable, passable, presentable end product.

I did it again this year! And once again, it was like giving birth to a creation. The above is the result after weeks of prototypes and luckily a chance encounter with a National Geographic from the walking on the Moon era.

I have to hand it to people who create for a living, it is a tough job. Like writing or even keeping up this blog. I wanted to participate in the National Writing thing that is going on right now, but I know it is too hard and I take my hat off to those who are dedicated enough to finish it!

Like I said, I can barely keep up with this blog.

3 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

I loved the postcard. Creative! I couldn't post or write every day. I tend to verse on heavy topics, to pull that out of me on a daily basis would be unreal. (Hugs)Indigo

Beth said...

Neat postcard! I agree, it does sort of look like he's holding a rat by the tail! Very creative.

Lori said...

I like it, and it DOES look like a mouse he's carrying!
P.S. the letters in the word verification below are "unditest". Does that spell undi-test? If so, then, yes, I'm wearing undies. Do I pass the test?