Grace in Small Things11
1) Noticing I had a message on my cell phone and it was my family, Mom and my brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews, bil's and sil's singing Happy Birthday to me. I was not able to attend MY BIRTHDAY PARTY (boo hoo) because I work so frigging much. I almost cried. I did tear up.
2) Everyone one left the office around 3pm and I was all alone. The phone did not ring, no one came bursting in with a fax or a complaint. Only me and my MP3. It was a very nice hour.
3) Then Chris came in as MOD and we chatted for the rest of the day. He told me how much of an impact I was having helping Ms. Introvert out. Then he went on to dish some dirt on Ms. I (note to self, never tell him anything I do not want broad casted around the Mall) which made me understand her a little better.
4) Started a Life style change verses calling it a diet. Will try and consume only 1200 calories a day. Stayed the course for Day One.
5) Went to my second job at Biscuit Bucket and was cranking on all cylinders! Totally awesome!