Grace in Small Things
- First trip to Tiny Town Produce which opened a few days ago. This is the handy little road side source of flowers, plants, jar honey and jellies and fresh veggies that sits on the main drag to my house. Ah, finally some red pepper jelly and early tomatoes.
- New summerish pants. But (!) they have a small slit in one of the seams …… ahhh, my new sewing machine!
- Text message from daughter telling me she loves and misses me.
- Heated up chicken and rice – stuck to life style change eating.
- Passed on donuts at work.