111/365 - Grace in Small Things
1) My horoscope in the paper has been very positive this past month. I find myself cutting them out and taping them so I can see them every now and then. For example: There's something compelling to your presence.
2) Setting up for the Easter Bunny.
3) A thank you note from Mrs. Long Suffering about our support for her welfare during her husbands illness (he is still not recovered and in a Rehab hospital).
4) A young college student a Biscuit Bucket used me as her example on a Business project. Of course it was all fabricated, but I gave her inspiration!
5) My Martha Stewart magazine subscription finally kicks in.