Saturday, December 18, 2004

THE BIRTHDAY GANG ON KILMER DR. circa 1959


BABY BOOMER GENERATION

The date on the back of the photo says August 1959. The date means nothing. It is not a birthday...so I am perplexed. Regardless..... Next to me, I am the one on the left holding Sue Alice's hand, is Shelley. Next to Shelley is Ned, then Tombo showing his tummy for all to see for eternity. Behind us is my Mom holding little Pork Chop Paddy, Jimmy, Mike and finally Tommy.

I received a phone call from Shell about two weeks ago. I run into Sue Alice in the Kroger store, ditto with Tommy. Mike I believe I ran into at the Lex. Co. Club. My brothers are a constant in my life. Jimmy is the only one lost to time and circumstance.

This is the fun part of life and blogging. Finding little puzzle pieces of my life in these photographs and them placing them into the picture. The whole will be the memoir. Fragments with memories being the glue.

No comments: