Wednesday, December 29, 2004

GIRLS LOVE THEIR PONIES


I go to the box of photo's for inspiration. Life has been in the dullsville as of late. With the hustle and bustle of Christmas behind us it is hard to get excited about much. News Year Eve, Zorro and I shall walk to SOUTHGATE HOUSE in Newport and partake in the celebration going on there. A very easy walk home.

There I was some 40 odd years ago, sitting so pretty on a horse at a birthday party held on Blackburn Court at Shelley's house. No idea who's birthday it could have been! Precious picture of T. (my middle bro) sitting on the house crying! Big Baby! Several years ago I was dating a guy who among other things, framed pictures. He took the three pictures of me, N. & T. and made a beautiful picture frame for Christmas for my Mom...circa 1978. He was also a musician, playing jazz electric bass. I met him through Shirley, the bar manager. Her husband, (who died this past January, what a shame) and J. would come in and wait at the bar for Shirley to finish. J. had beautiful long blonde hair. He was pretty enough to be a girl. I inadvertently broke his heart. He was the nicest person, but it was not meant to be for him and me.

How I went from the Pony To Breaking Hearts...well, I guess that is rambling.

No comments: