Friday, January 22, 2010

January 17th

GiSt Number 51/354

1) Found my light purple earrings on the floor after saying a prayer to St. Anthony, the patron saint of finding lost things. (i kid you not, this old Catholic voodoo really works).

2) Went into Walmart in the midst of a rain shower and all the carts were wet. A young guy was pulling towels from a dispenser they had on the wall to wipe off the carts, and with a smile gave me his handful.

3) Made a house out of a $4 large plastic storage bin for the black and white cat. Th cardboard box we put out there for his residence did not survive the rain showers.

4) Being able to check bank balances via telephone (b/c the computer is still in the hospital, more like being held for a ransom).

5) Joe ironed my shirt for me.

Bonus Grace

6) My Dad with me while I am driving b/c he taught me to drive and I hear his advice all the time in my head just like he gave it to me all those many years ago.

No comments: