Have I fixed the virus without having to wipe out my Hard drive? Guess time will tell. I had to download this rkill program (at a romote computer, Joe's at work) to a stick and that did not work. So in despair I put my SD card in Joe's computer at work to download some pic's of the grand kids and the TLC (Three Legged Cat) and it asked if I wanted to download the program to the SD card - well, yea!
So, here is crossing my fingers that the "patch" or whatever you call it works. I was able to go back and restore my computer. (I have learned so much about DOS and the such these past 10 days)
So - TA-DA!
Grace in Small Things
34/365 December 31st, 2009
1) Dr. Scholl's gel inserts (need I say more).
2) Finishing Eliz. Berg's book and tying last years book count.
3) Puff's with aloe (I have a cold).
4) Alka seltzer cold plus knock off (I have a cold).
5) While driving home from working at Biscuit Bucket I was stopped at a road block (NYE) and instead of waved on like most the cars ahead of me I was given the light in the window treatment and asked if I knew my right head light was out, "Yes sir, I have a receipt here from VIOC where they replaced it in November1 I just realized it was out yesterday (lie, it was the day before) and I think I have a short". And as I pulled open the glove box and began to hunt for the receipt, and mentioning that I just got off from Biscuit Bucket, they sighed and waved me on saying "Get that taken care of." Oh, thank God!
35/365 January 1st, 2010
1) Scoop Away cat Liter.
2) Excellent buy on hot chocolate and mug at Biscuit Bucket.(next day found out it as a fluke! 70% off was incorrect. Hahahahahahah!!)
3) Hot chocolate with marshmallows for a night cap.
4) Full moon shining like a beacon on the ride home.
5) Looking for philosophical meaning each day - Thinking that every day you can find something to bitch about, to complain about. Making the decision that I would not do that. (I was standing outside the stock room door when Rita was on a rant about another co-worker that she has it in for. The door flew open and Heather-Be-Thy-Name emerged and dragged me backwards and got in Rita's face that this kind of gossip/back stabbing would not be tolerated! When she slammed the door she let me know in no uncertain terms that I should have nipped it in the bud - and in after thought I realized I had on two occasions instructed Rita to keep her voice down when trash talking K.)
36/365 January 2
1) Nettie pot (still have a cold)
2) Oatmeal with honey.
3) Suede gloves with fur lining (19 degrees outside).
4) Chili sauce from Viet Nam (about a 50 on the 100 scale!) in the chili.
5) A very nice chat with one of the young kids at work.