56/365 Grace in Small Things
1) Changing Colors on JAHG and making the font larger and it was so easy. And I can change it back so easy too!
2) Getting "hipped" that there is a antique shop that I would love to investigate in town and fairly easy to find, though it is a little off the beaten track.
3) A free night! No work at Biscuit Bucket!
4) Fit into a pair of pants I bought way back in 2004 (I think) !!!
5) Watching Conan O'Brian's last Tonight Shows on TV. They are hilarious, irreverent and down right vicious. High entertainment. And then there was Pee Wee Herman!