Grace in Small Things
1) Washed my new pair of white cotton pants and they drew up only enough that the bottoms aren't dragging the floor anymore. Joe held them up and made sounds like he was disgusted at the grime and dirt on them. Now they are perfect.
2) Woke up early enough to make a huge salad, enough for me and Joe, and to vaccuum the house.
3) The university radio station (Magic Radio - so cool) that seemed to have gone off the air and cause me considerable anguish, is back on.
4) My chum my pal Candi came to Biscuit Bucket to see me.
5) We have a special summer Wood wick Candle in the store, two for $20 and with my discount - hello, Christmas shopping.