I just made that up - what is Thursday's child?
Grace in Small Things
1) The Fireflies have arrived. I sat on the front porch and watched them frolic in the grass for quite some time with my good pal, Three Legged Cat.
2) Had the Fashion Advisory Board try-outs/interviews this afternoon and I enjoyed talking with all the young ladies. I made a list of 10 questions that went like this... What do you want to be when you grow up?
Name the person you admire the most and why?
What is your favorite book?
Would you change your birth order with one of your siblings?
They had fun answering MY questions while the others were all business I was getting to know them.
3) Went to Biscuit Bucket to get my share of abuse and pick up my check. I am off the schedule until next week. So, in other words I'm sitting it out for seven days. Cool. She was frosty, but OK.
4) I hardly ever get e-mails at work. This may be a good thing. I remember the dreary amount of messages I received at the Beverage Co., always a crisis.
5) Week-end manager beginning tomorrow. Get to sleep in late.