Grace in Small Things
1) Take Mom to ceremony at Camp Nelson.
2) Visit Dads graveside and say prayers with Mom
3) Taps played at end of ceremony was terribly moving. Two bugles playing, one playing from the hill side on the other side of the ceremony area several bars behind the first. Tears just streaming down every ones face. Beautiful.
4) Lunch at Mom's house. Salad with raisins and apples and Chinese noodles. Delish.
5) E-mail from the long lost buddy who I found running a web site earlier in week.