Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 4

Grace in Small Things

1)p/u fixed computer
2)out of sorts but did not take it out on anyone though it was tempting
3) new pink sunglasses to replace lost very cool purple Wayfarer knock-offs w/ heart
4) Work at BB w/ new girl. I really like NG, but I find she does not listen and talks a lot, interrupts and is a trifle loud and a trifle obnoxious w/o meaning to be because she is also just a trifle Too Large For Life - anyway, she said that Heather-Be-Thy-Name came into the store on her day off, or after she left, changed into something a little more provocative and something a little tighter to show off her six feet killer figure. HBTN stops in the middle of the store, bends over and flings her long blond hair over her head, fluffs it all out and flings it back and shakes her head and proceeds to enter the restaurant. "What was that?" new girl asks Candi, "That was Heathers mating dance." Candi answered. Have I mentioned how much I love Candi.
5) I ain't got nothing more. The day ended and I tolerated everyone without being a mean shit.

No comments: