Sunday, August 08, 2010

Thursday

July 29th
Grace in Small things
243/365

1) One of the Mall contractors brings in donuts. What a great way to start the work week.

2) While heading out the door to my car for work my next door neighbor yells at me, "Good morning. You're looking mighty fine today!". Does a girls heart good.

3) Joe left for Memphis. I look forward several days of only ME home alone.

4) Decide I will cook a recipe from yesterdays paper, a curry dish. I have never cooked with curry before. I imagine it is some kind of ingredient from a bottle, like soy sauce.

5) Go to Kroger, which is like going to Neiman Marcus. I pick up cilantro and a terrific cut of pork. Also some Ranger cookies. Those things should be outlawed. Eat about six cookies on the way home and loose interest in cooking the curry dish.

No comments: