Grace in Small Things
1) Squirrels, chipmunks and a wide variety of birds nosily awaiting the arrival of my mother and her bird seed pan.
2) 45 minute walk/run through the WC Park, my sanctuary which I very rarely am able to get to since moving away five years ago.
3) Seeing old photo's at Mom and being very struck by the clothes I was wearing. I loved that suede calf length coat with the huge fur collar. It went out of style and now recently it's making a comeback.
4) Spending afternoon with Bridget - shopping (for her) and lunch and visiting her old place of work and getting her old job back.
5) Did I mention that her "old place of work" is owned by one of the Animal House brothers brother? Small world and astonishing world at times.