Saturday, November 06, 2004

MAY 1975

I began to have an online journal to enable myself to write about my favorite subject...ME! I have somehow become lost along the way, not only writing for me, but writing for those who read me. And I lost the true intent of self-examination with words and memories.

The picture above I found in a box of old photo's. On the back it says, John - Paradise.

Actually it was the Grand Canyon (I think!). We went to Arizona on a drug run. I went for the adventure and fell in love with John along the way. We made love for the first time the night before we left for the Grand Canyon and the trip home. I suppose I waited with him because it was so obvious he was crazy about me. I wanted him to only think good about me. And I fell in love with him. I remember thinking so often during our time together that it was better to have someone care more about me than I about them. I had no idea. I had little clue that I was with the love of my life. I had no inkling that I was going to spend the rest of my life thinking about him, looking for him every where I go.....

And so, this is the beginning of my (more than likely rambling) chronicles of that time in my life...complete with pictures.

No comments: