Sunday, August 07, 2005

Top Ten Reasons Why the Irish Festival is Sooooooo much Fun!


#10 The Irish Dog Exhibit

Last year my sister and I traveled to the Dublin Irish Festival in Ohio and had such a great, wonderful, unforgettable experience we returned this weekend for the 2005 festival. My other sister, Kit, came along too. As did numerous other family members like husbands and kids.

Last year Omega fell in love with the Irish Terrier. They are wonderful with children, are rather small, and do not shed! She was thrilled when she realized this was the same dog from last year!He had a haircut and was show ready!

Kit would have purchased one of the Glen-of-imaal-terrier puppies that were at the Dog Exhibit but they were already spoken for. You would not believe the asking price!!! There are only 25 breeders in the United States.

I have to admit, this is one cute puppy. I exhaled a little sigh of relief myself....

No comments: