Thursday, August 18, 2011

2/365

"What happened today that made it wonderful?" is the prompt I use at the end of the day to list the happy events of the past 24 hours! It's a good exercise.

Grace in Small things for August 16th

1) Helped out with the cycle count at the Gallery. Oh, how I love the jewelry at Graceland! I have several pieces picked out that I am saving for.

2) Was in a rush to get out of the house to make it to work on time and lost my watch! Thought maybe I had dropped it or placed it on top of the car. But I found it in between the passenger seat and door. Yay. It was a Christmas gift from Joe last year.

3) My tenant in Indiana might be leaving! Yikes! But this may be a good thing because I can raise the rent! Hurray!

4) New Wood Wick candle fragrances for the fall.

5) Meeting this kid at the Bucket who is home schooled, 6th grand. He was a trip.

No comments: