Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Uncle Buck Packs my Lunch

8/365 & 1/52 Monday August 22

First week completed 51 to go of Grace in small things

1) Woke up at 5am and jumped out of bed. Much like Julia Child as portrayed in the movie "Julia Julie". The Julia parts were the only good parts.

2) Pack my lunch daily for G-land. Some time it verges on the absurd with left overs. At times I have a little tupper wear of beets, a salad accompanied with a bottle of salad dressing, fruit cocktail etc. As I was eating the beets I felt like Uncle Buck packed my lunch. Uncle Buck is one of those movies that I will watch whenever I find it showing. It never fails to make me laugh out loud! John Candy was one of the funniest guys ever.

3) Had lunch with one of larger characters at G-land. She is leaving, retiring. She mainly works in the jewelry shop and I have learned quite a bit about the Elvis bling from her. I will miss her when shes gone.

4) Had a tight window this morning so I went to the track and ran two miles in about 25 minutes1 I am getting stoked.

5) Made the stretch goal at the Bucket.

No comments: