Friday, August 19, 2011

Thursday Aug 18

At least I think that is the date yesterday.

Grace in Small Things (and big things) or You Don't Know Nothing About Goats!! (I was being chastised by my friend D. when I asked if his goats ate tin cans...)

1) My friend D. had a brain bleed two weeks ago and is now out of ICU and into a hospital bed. Then out of the bed into the Rehab hospital. On FB it was posted that if he is up to it, he can go to the State Fair to see his kids show their goats. That is some great fantastic news!

2) The University of Memphis Jazz station on the radio. Always perfect.

3) Day off after working 12 straight days at G-land.

4) Took a wrong exit off the expressway and ended up at a Panera Bread! The one most major thing I always thought wrong with C-ville was it was not big enough or had the correct demographics for a Panera Bread. I had a cinnamon raisin bagel - toasted.

5) Went to the Goodwill Bookstore and found "The Playboy Gourmet" 1971. A real unusual book to add to my collection.


1 comment:

Lisa :-] said...

I can just imagine the kinds of recipes that are in "The Playboy Gourmet..." LOL!