Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Grace in Small Things

Sunday Aug 20th (I hope this is the correct date)

1) Ran at Shelby park with Joe. Did the 2.75 mile route in approx. 35 minutes. I'm getting there.

2) Perfect cash drawer. When I was hired at G-land I found out that at times I would have to "pull a drawer". Since then I have only been off a penny and a second time I have been off a Quarter! I am good with change.

3) Caught Neil Young on a music channel for several songs before Joe changed the channel. I had never heard either before and they were beautiful. I wanted to hear "Hurricane" but it was not to be. It was too late and I was too tired to be totally blown away anyway.

4) I left G-land early when my store was closed first. I love being treated like an adult and trusted to do the right thing.

5) Since I am season and my days are numbered I was encouraged to stay by one of the supervisors. "I want you to stay!" That was so sweet.


No comments: