Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Up with The Birds

Friday August 26th 12/365

Grace in Small Things 2011 version

1) Went to bed way too early last night and woke up at 3am and could not go back to sleep. I was up before the birds! But I ironed clothes, washed dishes, paid bills, made breakfast and lunch and an extra sandwich for the Bucket, and made certain I packed a bottle of 5 hour energy drink in my purse.

2) That baloney and cheese sandwich at lunch was sooooooooooo good! I make sure I pack the tomato separate so it does not make a soggy mess.

3) As I have mentioned it has been slow at G-land, so I got to read a little of this book while tending a gift store for an associate that called out - I learned some great facts about the reasoning behind G-land.

4) The weather seems to have been hipped that summer is nearing a close. A sweet breeze today.

5) At the Bucket I was on the front porch having a one woman event selling bubbles and checkers. I was shooting myself in the head with a bubble gun. I really need to buy a couple of those for the Grand kids.

No comments: