Grace in Small Things 6/365
1) Passed the silly PAR test at the Bucket. I have avoided taking it for two years (!!!!) because I was either too busy or did not want to give up any of my off time to go in. Anyway, the truly nice people at the new Bucket asked me constantly if I had taken it and I finally caved. For some odd reason, it made my happy!
2) Jasmine rice. I'll never go back to long grain.
3) Elvis pens - the ball point kind.
4) Food Network on line. Found the Beans and Rice recipe from a show I once saw a long time ago and folks, it was easy and so good.
5) My knee did not hurt today. Must have just slept on it wrong - lol.