Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wednesday August 17th

3/365

Grace in Small Things

1) Rainbow on the way to work.

2) Yellow rain slicker, that I found quickly, complete with
hoodie. Heavy rain a-falling as I bolted out the door!

3) Elvis week is ended and the fans are leaving the building (
lol). There was this one small group of three women who everyday dressed alike in outfits they made themselves from T-shirts purchased at G-land and then embellished. Is the correct word bedazzled? As they walked around the G-land areas they reminded me of a gang. A well maintained, polished and coiffured gang, but a gang just the same. Much like the gang of girls from GREASE - only Rizzo and troop are not teenagers any longer, they are 60 something groupies. I amused myself all day with this thought.


4) My car was acting up after work. I think it was the transmission and I had to drive home on an alternative route and work the shifter that I never use that comes with the Sonota. But when I arrived home and Joe checked the transmission fluid (good) and drove the car around it was all GOOD. Maybe I should stop letting my gas tank get so low -

5) Joe answering his cell phone when I needed him!!

No comments: