Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 168

168/365
Saturday May 15th
Grace in Small Things


1) I was ambivalent about the Most Beautiful Baby contest but ended up having a blast!
2) I was a judge for the contest (lord help me) and I amused myself and the vote
counter with my notes. One of the babies, in the 2-3 year old range, looked just like Cartman, from Southpark! I added new categories for the judging like "best hair" and "Best throw up'. As I said, it was a blast.
3) When one of the participants Mothers verbally attacked Ms. Ice Queen about the age brackets and the over all event and was told "YOU SUCK" at that moment I thanked God she got the job and not me.
4) Made up the gift baskets for the prizes and I must say I need to add that to my list of duties as a Mkt. Asst., they looked divine.
5) Joe got mad at me, can't for the life of me remember why (oh yea, I am not much of a morning person and get out of my way when I am running late and don't ask me to do easy stuff for later like mail a triple A card to a 15 year old and bait me into a fight) and took off - maybe forever. But, he called a little bit later and was coming home. Asked if we still had the same old cats.

No comments: