Tuesday, September 21, 2010

291/365

Grace in Small Things
September 15th Wednesday

1) The date crept up on Mad Dog I but when she asked if I had "my part" of the Marketing plan completed (ready for a first draft) I thanked my lucky strikes (tribute to Ricky of Trailer Park Boys) that I had indeed! No locking myself behind a door all day - lol.
2) The Kid down on His Luck told me he was going to pay me back every penny. I told him to forget it and just pay it forward when he could. He looked confused for a moment and then shook his head, "Nope, I'm gonna make it right with you."
3) We have the most creepy wonderful tarantula at Biscuit Bucket. It is about the size of a salad plate and crawls. Totally cool! For only $9.99
4) My new shoes are marvelous - but they squeak a little.
5) Had to sign for a letter from the IRS. I decided to leave it at home and return to work. When I finally opened it up GREAT BALLS OF FIRE! I was so glad I did not ruin my afternoon at work - but I was able to call and straighten things out. At least for the time being.

No comments: