of three hundred and sixty five
Grace in Small Things
1) Got to sleep late as no where to go no where to be
2) Went to Goodwill - found a wonderful copy of Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee - the 20 year anniversary edition. I remember reading it in oh, 1970ish, a thick paperback that was being passed around. I miss reading. The last book I read was Once A Runner in June. I need to make time to read. Maybe stop watching mindless Trailer Park Boy episodes (I admit, some of them I watch over and over) and read one half hour daily.
3) Went to the Farmers Market and bought some lovely yellow squash and inquired about The Honey Man - he would be there Tuesday. Oh well, the honey I bought at the produce stand tastes bitter and sort of metallic. A guy told me the bees got into some wildflowers or something - honey is hard to swallow (lol)
4) Went to This Old Place antique place in a old warehouse place. Found a piggy cookie jar (it oinks when you open the lid) for $5.00 and a duck piggy bank for $2.00.
5) Made a killer banana bread from the Farmhouse Cook book. Every recipe I have tried from this collection has been spectacular and the nutmeg dark bread was a winner winner.