Friday, September 17, 2010

Tuesday - September 7

You Know What The Hell This Is
283/365

1) Made Chicken a la King and no one to tell me it's fattening!
2) Found someone to make me a diaper cake for the Baby Expo. Also, to my chagrin, found out a diaper cake is not a cake to eat, but a baby shower gift. It has been way too long since I have attended a baby shower obviously.
3) Then Mad Dog I tells me we need a six foot cake for out new food court grand opening. I ask, "Why do we want one that tall?" and she looks at me like I am still thinking a Diaper cake is made with flour and eggs - "Oh a six foot sheet cake" I try to laugh it off, but in my heart I know I watch too much Food Network.
4) Went to Hobby Lobby and bought a pattern to make drapes. It cost me $1. It's called "Curtains for dummies". I swear I had to read it several times before I figured out that I did not need a pattern for the type of drapes I am making, just instructions. For crying out loud!
5) Put an ad on Craigslist for the Home Based Business show.

No comments: