Grace in Small Things
1) Bikers Who Care Toy Run starting at the C-ville Raceway and ending up at the mall. It was a sight to behold. 2,000 + motorcycles of every kind unimaginable. All roaring and raging to the starting line. Most proudly displaying some type of toy for the collection. It was a breath taking sight.
2) Afterwards, we went to a BBQ joint.
3) Received a new lens for the camera.
4) The pictures from the old camera came out kind of OK.
5) My phone was in the pouch of Joe's bike and I was not on the bike with him. I followed the "gang". When I reached the Mall there was Dorothy and a cell phone! I called Joe and all ended well. With lunch at the BBQ place.