Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ITS 300!

The horse seeing the barn
September 24
Friday

1) There is this dazzling star in the sky! Juniper. It's incredible.
2) The silly cat jumps on the low book case and knocks off the radio. I hear this
strange static and humming buzz. I find that the National Weather Broadcast
in a feature on this clock radio! Who knew. I love it. Just push in the button and
wave the small box around until it finds a good connection with the feed. I love
those computerized voices.
3) Flower shop in Louisville that delivers on that day!
4) One of my participating vendors came to the office with all the paperwork! How do
you spell relief. I-N-S-U-R-A-N-C-E.
5) Made all the gifts for the baby fair into clear bags with ribbon and fancy gift
paper. They are awesome. And so pretty.

No comments: