Thursday, December 23, 2010

#10 Reverb December 22nd

Prompt: Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?

The only travel I got under my belt this year was racing up and down I-65 to get to Louisville or racing down I-65 and cutting over to Bluegrass Parkway to get to Lexington. I traveled at the speed of light at times and at other times it was like molasses in January.

Several times I had to pray to make it to a rest stop to get out jog around, slap water in my face, do deep knee bends and jumping jacks to get the blood going and keep me awake.

Then I discovered the marvelous five hour energy shot.

I did not get a chance to travel travel anywhere exotic. Except Memphis. Is Memphis really exotic? Nope, but funky fun.

We are hoping to take a cruise next year. It's been too long.

No comments: