Saturday, December 04, 2010

I WONDER

#reverb 10


Prompt: Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?

I am constantly astonished that, in the Autumn of my life,
  • I find myself needing to reinvent who I am
  • required to step out of my comfort zone
  • forced to make new friends
  • mandatory to find a new occupation
  • living in a strange environment (military town)
  • adapting daily to situations of which I have no control
  • working as hard as I ever have in my life (save that stint with the crazy people in North East Indiana which forced me to resign from the beverage company - but I was rehired in a better, more suited position several months later) ( and that time I volunteered to help out my fledgling restaurant owner friends on Mothers Day -but that was only one day)

And the crazy wonder of it all is that this past year I have been the happiest and most content that I ever have before.

Go figure.

No comments: