Wednesday, April 07, 2010

129

April 6th, 2010
Grace in Small Things


1) Received a post card from Gayle (hi Gayle!)

2) Found Bunny Bubbles, the kind where you press the belly of the bottle and the wand comes up and then you blow. Found in colors of pink, purple and yellow. Half price!

3) Stepped out on the front porch to break up a cat wallowing fight and the thick dusky perfume that floated to me and engulfed all in its path - oh my. Why doesn't it stay all spring summer? Why does it give way to an average prickly bush?


4) See Rock City Barn. I thank my lucky stars I knew you existed before progress took you down and put a MacMansion on your majestic hill.

5) Made dinner at home. Yummy sweet potato slices and zucchini and chicken.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I'm fixing chicken and zucchini tonight too! How do you do your sweet potato slices? I can remember the See Rock City barn. At least I'm assuming it's the same barn. We'd see it every year on the way to Florida and back.