Sunday March 28th.
1) Quiet time at home (alone)
2) No one mentioned UK causing me to burst into tears
3) While on the way home from Biscuit Bucket at 1130pm it was so dark. The two lane highway stretch that connects Tiny Town with Military Town is unlit and spooky. A moonless night and I thought, "Turn on your brights". As soon as I did I saw two deer, painted ghost white by my beams not 100 feet ahead of me beginning to cross the road. I was able to brake in time to avoid disaster.
4) My guardian angel who rides shot gun sometimes.
5) Two cats waiting for me at the door, my husband asleep on the couch with the TV blaring, also waiting for me.