April 9, 2010
Grace in Small Things
1) Over one third the way through doing this challenge. You would not think it is difficult, but it is! Hence, the grace in being over the 1/3 of the way.
2) Cat on the next door roof - again - and Joe being the Hero - again.
3) Brain storming for a Farmer Market item!
4) Joe and I committed to participating in the Queen City Run on May 2nd.
5) Heather Be Thy Name called and said she was over on hours for the week and I did not have to come in. Hmmmmmm, this makes twice this week she has done this to me. I have three hours for the week. Thinking about applying at a Book store across the Mall and working part time at night there.