Grace in Small Things
April 8, 2010
1) Tour of Radio Station - fun.
2) Achieved manager status finally. Means being MOD for a week-end every month. But I also get a day off during the week instead of day after day after day of work work work.
3) Finished book #11 (I think) Drawing in the Dust by Zoe Klein.
4) Finally, half price candy at Walmart.
5) My Senior Fair & Expo is shaping up to be a success. Keeping my fingers crossed. The State Parks called and inquired about a booth! This is my baby. I scoffed when she (Ms. Introvert - I am going to have to come with a new name for her) told me we were having a Senior Fashion Show and we were getting "models" from the local Nursing Homes. "You do know that AARP starts soliciting membership at 50? That is hardly Nursing Home material?" and then I ran with it. I have developed a target mailing list and wrote a most persuasive cover letter (our usual mailings do not include a letter pointing out benefits and backed up with features!) and then I am on the verge of following up my mailing with phone calls. Anyway, I am very encouraged that my first show has legs.