Grace in Small Things
1) Event at Mall and the Fashion Board girl did not show and I had to read the Cat in the Hat to a bunch of screaming, laughing, screeching, lovable children. It was neat-o.
2) A mini-vaca to Bowling Green to meet up with some friends from Joe's old company.
3) Had a delicious dinner at a restaurant in the Square. Exceptionally delicious raspberry lemonade martini's.
4) Stayed at a very swanky hotel and received a rate that was exclusive to a local company!
5) Joe and I took a run/walk in Tiny Town to begin preparing for the race (May 2) (lol)