Grace in Small Things
1) Mafia arrives and they look nothing like Tony Soprano, more like A.J. In other words, very young.
2) We pass inspection, though E. takes picture of me and Mrs. Long Suffering and our work space. "That's so she can study it at the Bada Bing" Mrs. Long Suffering tells me, "She hates clutter and will scrutinize the photo".
3) Joe sells motorcycle to WOW in Atlanta. Joe tells them he has a buyer interested and they offer him $1500 more - in cash - than he has listed for the RUNE. Joe rushes into office to tell me b/c I have left (again) my cell phone at home!
4) We ride to Port Royal for a Mexican dinner at this little place I read about in the newspaper. Can't find it! Port Royal is a little settlement on the Red River. And I do mean little! Just a funky gas station and grocery store. Oh snap! There it is! Closed at 6pm. What kind of place is this. Lovely drive though.
5) Survivor is so much fun to watch. Goodbye Boston Rob.