Friday, November 19, 2010

345 of 365

The Horse Seeing The Barn
November 8th, 2010
Monday

1) I was only one minute late for work. I hate that time clock. It's a joke! I'm salary for Pete's Sake. But there had been abuse in the past. So we all suffer.
2) Got registered into a Holiday Gift Show next week-end!
3) While I was in the Mall talking to people I was told something was wrong with my eye, like a broken blood vessel. We happen to have two eye places in the Mall and I staggered into one and began to fill out the paper work to see a Doctor. The idea of a bleeding eye made me almost pass out. I could not lower my head in between my legs because I was wearing a skirt and I worry more about propriety than passing out. So I staggered down the Mall and made it (barely) into the office and laid on the couch in the reception area until the blood made it's way back to my brain (and disfigured eye). When I finally took a look at it, it wasn't so bad. Just really really red. Must have really strained them at the Bucket trying to act all normal without glasses. I really really need to go to an eye Doc and get good glasses. Living like this is ridiculous.
4) Big Guy asked me what was up with MDI. I said I did not know and did not want to know not wanting to be sucked into the drama. He said that was a smart move.
5) Someone told me a big secret today and I loved it. I laughed and laughed and I am sworn to secrecy to not reveal this secret to my other siblings! But I did tell Joe.

No comments: