Grace in Small Things
1) Was able to scan pictures into the computer and post on FaceBook. Pictures from a High School Reunion I went to - a long time ago and quite frankly another one is next year. I found the pictures in an unexpected cache of photographs Thursday while cleaning the garage looking for lost Christmas tree ornaments.
2) Worked three extra hours at the Bucket. Good b/c X-mas is on the horizon.
3) Made my favorite chicken dish for dinner.
4) Received my postcards from Vista print. I love Vista print.
5) The mayor, the real mayor, from a town in West Ky was at the Bucket this morning. He is fun to talk to. He won 90% of the ballot.