Friday, November 05, 2010

Saturday at the Mall

Grace in small things
October 30th

1) Have a tremendous turn out for the costume contest at the Mall. About 150 little ghosts and goblins line up. My fav? I loved the 10 month old twins, Thing 1 and Thing 2.

2) There was this grand parent couple at the Bucket, he was a WWII vet signed up at age 16, who had their breakfast paid for anonymously. It does my sanity good to know this type of kindness is still around. Then they bought a double tiered musical carousel - I love that thing and have my eye on it when (and if) it goes on sale. We have a habit of selling out of these beautiful things.

3) My new photo program works.

4) Cleaned out my closet and found some "lost" clothes (lol - could have used them this summer!)

5) Spoke to Bridget on phone.

No comments: